Page views 156
SMM Panel Update 1.1
Sign up Page (General)
- Now the system will automatically fetch the exact “Area Code” of the user while signing up, area code option is not typeable for users, however, if the system fails to fetch the area code, the option will automatically become typeable.
- Now user can enter minimum “4” and maximum “14” digits in the mobile number field.
Profile Page (User)
- If the user's email is unverified (not activated from the activation link in the email). In that case, it will not affect the functionality, but still, the user will see a red text with a small unverified cross below the email field “Email Address is Not Verified”.
- If the user's email is Verified (activated from the activation link in the email). In that case, the user will see a green text with a small verified check below the email field “Verified”.
- Users can change their mobile number.
- Area code option is not typeable for users, however, if the system fails to fetch the area code, the option will automatically become typeable.
Statistics Page (User)
- The “"User Status" is now more precise and according to the “Completed” & “Partial” orders of the user.
- The “Total Amount Spent” value is now more precise and according to the “Completed” & “Partial” orders of the user.
- User can see his total orders or website total orders in “Total Orders” value.
- User can see a small Question Mark “?” icon on “Total Amount Spent” field, where he can see the information "Based on your total "Completed" and "Partial" orders." when he move cursor to this small icon.
User Page (Admin)
- Mobile option is moved from Action options→Info to Action options→Edit.
- API Key value is now moved to the “Action options→More detail”.
- Now admin can see and edit the area code and mobile number from the “Action options→Edit”.
- “Total Amount Deposit” value is disabled.
Settings page (Admin)
- Now admin has a new checkbox option of “Display total website orders (User statistics page)” inside Settings→Default setting. If the admin turn on this option then user can see the total placed orders on website on his statistics page, and if admin turn this option off then user will see his own total orders on his statistics page.
Orders Page (Admin / User)
- The issue with the width is now resolved, like before, because of the Link length, the page width was out of the border of the box, which is resolved now on both the admin and user appearance.
- The issue with the link was resolved, like before, when any user or admin directly clicks on the link, it won't open properly because the link first redirects to https://anon.ws/. This is solved now on both user and admin appearance.